Fiancé Visas

A U.S. Citizen may also petition for a visa to bring his or her fiancé to the United States. Generally, to be eligible, the Petitioner must prove that he or she is a U.S. citizen, that he or she plans to marry the Beneficiary within ninety (90) days of the Beneficiary’s entry into the United States, that both Petitioner and Beneficiary are free to marry, and that they met each other in person at least once within the two (2) years preceding the filing of the petition.

If approved, the fiancé may enter the United States, and the couple must marry within ninety (90) days of the entry. After the marriage, the Beneficiary may apply for Lawful Permanent Resident status while remaining with the Petitioner in the United States.


Call us at (856) 222-0130